My guest on today’s show is Dr. John Rusin.
Dr. John is a leading expert in the fitness and sport’s performance industry.
His pain-free performance training model blends the world of strength and conditioning with clinical movement based diagnostic medicine to provide the ultimate results based methods, programming and practice for a diverse demographic of elite athletes and the general population.
Dr. John’s list of clientele includes MLB All-Stars, NFL All-Pros, Olympic Medalists, World-Record Power Lifters, Elite Bodybuilders, All-World IronMan Triathletes, and top professionals from eight of the major American professional sports leagues.
He and I had an amazing conversation that includes:
- How to properly prime the body for training and prevent injuries
- Why your foam rolling sucks and how to do it better
- Why you need to warm-up LESS and train MORE
- The truth about stretching
- Incorporating true speed and power work into your training
- Earning your right to bench, squat and deadlift
- The best exercises for getting strong and jacked
And much more.
Enjoy this info-packed show.
Click below to listen.