My guest today is Matt Nuttall.
Matt has worked in the fitness industry for the last 15 years as a trainer and strength coach.
His background is of wide variety, from casual gym goer to martial arts and physique competitor.
Matt also represented England in the WKA World Championships, and was selected to represent the UK in Thai Boxing.
Today he shares his knowledge with you on the ILP.
We go into a variety of topics, including:
- His training methods
- Our favorite training programs
- How he trained when fighting
- Competing in men’s physique
- The truth about getting jacked
- How you can make gains today
And much more.
I had a blast talking to Matt and I think you’ll really enjoy our chat. Click below to listen.