My guest on today’s show is Heidi Dehnel.
Heidi is a United States Powerlifiting Association Coach Practitioner, National Officiate and State Records Chairman.
She is a former figure and bikini competitor and holds Texas and Alabama state records in powerlifting for the USPA.
Heidi is also the co-owner of Core Strength and Performance Gym in Alabama where she trains primarily women, and host of the podcast “The Future is Female Powerlifting”.
Her and I had a great discussion where we cover:
- Her journey into bodybuilding and powerlifting
- Overcoming adversity
- What every woman needs to do to see REAL fitness results
- Turning her passion into a business
- Training mistakes that you’re probably making
- How to cope with stress and panic attacks
- Conjugate periodization
And a lot more!
You can find her on Instagram @futureisfemalepowerlifting
Enjoy this info-packed episode.
Click below to listen.